Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ZODIACS WITH A TWIST

Aquarius Jan. 20 - Feb 18

Being yourself and sticking with your own rhythms is the key to effectiveness and advancement today, Aquarius. Although you may be confronted with challenging situations or people, this represents something that has been going on, and that you know how to handle. There is an opportunity period this afternoon and evening that will help you get a lot done, unless you spend time worrying about whether or not you will get the support you need. You will, and much to your surprise, it comes from within you. Let today be a happy day.
I'm really not big on horoscopes as I think I've mentioned once before, but a lot of people are. And sometimes I find humor in reading horoscopes over. I wonder who actually sits up and post these things? And where do they find their information from?
I just so happen to be a lovely Aquarius..and today this horoscope would be kinda right. I mean I did break my procrastination spell and actually took the time to compose a few blog postings. I slayed it with my good ole will power to do better. Tadaaaaaaaaaa here I am LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment