Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WORD OF THE WEEK

This starts the blog off just right! I am back and word of the week best describes the new era of my life that I am trying to build upon.....

DEFENESTRATE-TO THROW OUT OF A WINDOW.

The word of the week is defenestrate. Out with the old in with the new. Winter has gone and Spring is here! All of the winter wear you can now defenestrate. And now I can defenestrate my procrastination. I have been saying for a long time now that I was going to get back to my writing and blog posting. Writing is what I enjoy most. It's really my passion. And tonight I toss out the procrastination. I am committed to making my writing more of a priority in my life. To continue with my blog posting will only build my skills. I have a lot to say and is highly opinionated. A great debate gets me going. So stay tuned ladies and gents. Rhythmicology101 is back and is here to stay. Now to you I direct this...use the word of the week with your normal conversations, and also think of that thing or those things that you need to dispose of??

No comments:

Post a Comment