Friday, March 26, 2010

INTRODUCING DIGGY SIMMONS....CHECK HIM OUT

I was web surfing the a few weeks ago and ran across a nice clip from some of Diggy's work. I didn't know what to expect before listening to it. I figured by the judge of the show Run's House, that Diggy was the more likely kid to possess the true art of music and rap in him. Once taking a listen to his rap, I was very impressed. Not only does he have a sick fashion sense, but this young man can spit. So smooth and fresh! Something that is truly missing. It's obvious he's writing his own work and has confidence through the roof....Diggy was signed to the Atlantic record label earlier this week! Way to go Diggy. I can't continue to go on and on you all just take a look and tell me what you think....(Remember to mute the music on the page).

No comments:

Post a Comment