Thursday, September 3, 2009

SHADES_N_THANGS



As some of you know I am working on a two small businesses. I haven't had as much success with them as I would like, but I'm sure as time progresses and from this blogging experience, things will move faster. The first business that I present to you is Shades_N_Thangs. Shades n Thangs is a fashion based business. I sell replica bags, shades, wallets, shoes, scarfs, jewelery, and other pieces. I love love love fashion and all that it has to offer. So why not indulge in it just a little bit. Bring great fashion sense to those who lack and enhance the ones that know. Shades n Thangs is YOUR FASHION PERSONALITY. LOOK GREAT FOR A LOT LESS. Check out my myspace page for Shades n Thangs. If you find something you want don't hesitate to leave me a message or comment. Thank You and enjoy....Coming soon a blog spot page especially for Shades n Thangs. www.myspace.com/shades_n_thangs

No comments:

Post a Comment