Sunday, August 30, 2009

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it.- Maya Angelou
Lately on a lot of my social networks I've been noticing that a lot of my social associates and friends have been loving life to the fullest. Enjoying the wonderful things that life has to offer, along with making things happen all on their own. It's great and refreshing and this quote states just that. You have to live in that moment and cherish all aspects. The good the bad the ugly. Don't become so consumed with over analyzing everything that crosses your path. Allow things to just be and you maneuver yourself to where it works for you and possibly in your favor. I can honestly say that I'm a great lover of life and I thank God for everyday he allows me to wake up another day. Don't worry be happy love life and be thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment