Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK

I know I know, it's mid-week and I'm hitting you with the discussion of the week. Well, I'm still new to this blogging thing and I'm getting there ~Smile~. So here goes. I'm always running over a relationship topic, or someone is always asking relationship questions, and this discussion seems to be the most common. Now a days people aren't taking things as serious as they should. And I know at some point ~we're not perfect we're human..subject to error~ have cheated and or been cheated on. So drum roll please........Why do people cheat? Men and women why? I know there isn't a valid answer to this question, but many people have reasons and speculations as to why. Reading around I saw where an explanation was given for women. The article said that there are three main reasons as to why women cheat in a relationship.
  1. Feeling lonely in a relationship
  2. Feeling taken for granted
  3. You are leading separate lives

I don't fully agree with these three reasons, but I can understand the logic behind it. Give me your feed back tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment