Saturday, November 14, 2009

AND NOW PRESENTING....



I've been gone from the blogging thing for a litte over a month. I had to disconnect and get myself together. My thoughts, my future goals as far as working, and schooling for that matter. And I did a pretty good job might I add. As far as working, my mother actually beat it in me to try something new. And the new thing is....WORKING FROM HOME!!! OMG, it's the best. I listened to her tell me about alllll the many of things you had to do (not very many things once you look at the big picture) to get the process going. Skeptical I was at first. Just the thought of going outside the norm (working for others) was exciting and something I always pictured myself doing. In fact I prayed long and hard about it...especially after the whole blow up with my last place of employment. Don't ever work for Wachovia, especially if you're starting from the bottom...that's another story within itself....moving right along. It's truly a great opportunity for anyone that 1. Wants to be their own boss. Making your own schedule and having the flexibility to also maintain a social life outside of work and still is happy full circle. 2. Who wants their own business. 3. Looking for other ways to make money. I am currently in training from home working for myself RHYTHMICOLOGY101 LLC (the business name) to take inbound customer service phone calls and potentially answering emails for Walgreens.com. I am an Arise Certified Professional. WWW.ARISE.COM service many clients anywhere from AAA and AAA insurance, Apple, Barnes N Nobel, Carnival Cruise Lines, Interval, Sears, Staples, Toys R Us, Walgreens, and many more. You can choose to service as many clients as you can handle..which in return means more money for you. I strongly recommend you all read up on it and if you have anything to ask don't hesitate to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment