Tuesday, September 8, 2009

QUOTE OF THE WEEK

All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon sand. -Ella Wheeler Wilcox
I am feeling this quote a lot. This week the focus will be on love. This quote says exactly what I preach about being in a relationship and loving your partner. The basis of a relationship for me is friendship. The foundation is friendship. I want my man to be my friend. Knowing that I could go to him at any time and talk to him about whatever is on my mind. Whether it's relationship issues between the two of us or a new passion or hobby. It's reassuring knowing you're with someone you can confide in and feel extremely comfortable with. The friendship foundation build upwards when establishing your relationship. It balances out trust and knock out the insecurities. When you can trust that your best interests are always first hand, there is never any need to doubt. This is not to say that we all don't go through those rough patches. And sometimes needing that extra reassurance. Making sure the relationship is stable and well balanced. (You ladies know exactly what I mean). LOVE really is a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment