Friday, August 21, 2009

ZOdiAcS With A Twist

With starting my blog I'm trying to feel things out and find ways to keep my readers locked in and loyal. So I've come up with this Zodiacs With a Twist. I'm not big on reading my zodiac sign, but sometimes I find myself flipping through my phone's web browser reading what my day should be like. I laugh and think yeah right whatever. Anyway Zodiacs With a Twist is my way of delivering your daily zodiac with a humorous spin or a basic concept of what the zodiac should be. So since I'm an AQUARIUS this will be the first sign I test. If you like it leave me a comment and tell me what you think. If you want your sign done let me know.

Aquarius (1/20-2/18)
It doesn't take a lot of energy for you to see things that other people aren't seeing today. You can look beneath the surface of what people are doing with one quick glance. You can see that some one's smile is a false front, and that their happy-go-lucky attitude is just an act. If you feel like it, reach out to them and let them know that you can tell something is up with them. Let them know that you're there for them when they need to talk -- because soon they will.
I couldn't agree more with this. It doesn't take a lot of energy to see people for being phony, because hello I have eyes for one and two it's so obvious when people aren't who they pretend to be. Now ummm offering a listening ear or shoulder for that matter is subject to change. I'm not opened for business for everybody. Hell some people or just plain out crazy. You gotta protect your circle and not just let anyone in. Please knock before entering; because I'm for without a doubt gonna screen you as you're standing there. So wait as your knock is being transferred to the next available listener.

No comments:

Post a Comment